Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Museum Of Natural History: Other Exhibits


Logan: "Who knew... butterflies like eating oranges too!"

Lily: "Wait, the butterflies are going to touch us?"

Logan: "Ok, this butterfly room wasn't nearly as cool as I expected."

Lily: "Simba!"

Lily: "If you don't stop messing around Logan I'll have them put you behind glass!"

Logan: "Waiting to see who makes the first move."

Lily: "No you're holding it wrong. North is that way."

Logan: "But why isn't he in water?"

Lily: "The only thing better than a starfish would be a heart fish!"

Lily: "They're on pause."
Logan: "Who has the remote?"

Lily: "OMG. Biggest. Jewel. Ever!"

"Can I take one to keep? No? They're only for grown ups to take? NO? So no one gets them?"

Logan: "Ok you caught me. But walking through the displays is half the fun. Right?"


Lily: "I'm just going to sit here on this petrified tree stump and wait for someone to tell me I can have a giant pink diamond."

No comments: