Monday, October 12, 2009

fall festival

Lily: "So what are we looking at?"


Logan: "I don't know... but I'm going to stick my hand in here to see if something takes a bite outta me."


Logan: "But Grandma, these chickens just don't look like the stuff Mom puts on our plate..."


Lily: "I don't know whether I'm more bothered that you're referring to me as the animal or whether I'm not getting any food apparently."


Lily: "This year, a saddle on a bale of hay. Next year maybe I'll attempt an actual pony ride."


Logan: "And this is the single event that will lead to hours of therapy sessions when I'm older."


Logan: "Sure I'll dance with you Grandpa. If only because I know there are cookies in my future."



Lily: "Each of us is staring, but no one at the actual camera."


Lily: "Ha ha! I am adorable! And the only one who actually looks good here. Bow down to my photogenic superiority!"


Logan: "Where are we headed now?"


Lily: "This hay ride will lead us to a pumpkin patch. Whatever that is."

No comments: